AGLD Design Proposal

just create a vote already: Snapshot

1 Like

76k minted at 100 AGLD per mint that’s 7.6M more tokens i.e. 9.5% inflation after just 5 days… if you drop 100 AGLD for all mLoot they will all be minted in a few days and we will end up with the same problem as before, as in no more bags for new comers.

I dont own Loot, but having an airdrop for mLoot holders is a terrible mistake.

1. Tons of mLoot were minted by bots that sniped the best bags because rarity was known in advance. Airdroping AGLD to mLoot Holders would be airdroping to them first.

2. AGLD has been listed by major exchanges, is barely a few days old, and like it was said before any dillution will bring serious repercution to the confidence in the token.

3. Lots of Loot holders dumped their AGLD airdrop when the thing launched. and it was 1/4 to 1/2 today’s price because nobody knew if it would catch on. mLoot holders would be getting an airdrop that’s more valuable per coin. you can’t compare 1 AGLD at the time it was airdroped to Loot holders to 1 AGLD now.

4. Any Airdrop with a decreasing emmission based on number of mints is just repeating the same scenario we have today. People that will mint mLoot in the future will say it is unfair they got such a tiny portion of AGLD compared to the ones that go to mint before them.

5. What’s the rush ? There is no need for an ingame currency right now. AGLD as no utility as of now. If mLoot holders don’t feel part of the community because they don’t have an AGLD airdrop, they will never feel part of the community and are here just for speculation. If they need AGLD to feel like belonging to the community, they can just buy it, and having mLoot should be enough.

Overall, having an airdrop of AGLD to mLooters would in my opinion result in opening Pandora’s Box. Very little to gain for the community, but a lot to lose.

my 2c

1 Like

snapshot mloot holders before x date lets say allocate N amount of AGLD tokens for early minters. After each day subtract certain amount from N. So for example first day minters get 1000 and after that 900 then 800 … so on .
For bots accounts with “rare” bag count greater than 10 or 20 will get one time reward. This way new users will get fair amount of airdrop. leachers and bots will get what they deserve.

if becomes governance token, then it should be airdropped to mloot too in my opinion.

1 Like

see point 4. of my post

Seems like the only people in favor of this are the people who didnt get AGLD in the original airdrop

You’re basically killing the value of the token by doing this and punishing OG Loot holders in favor for those who got in late after they saw value

Would be better to not hurt the value of AGLD - maybe have people burn their mLoot for silver - a token with more supply but less value than AGLD

3 Likes

A smaller portion of AGLD per mloot compared to loot is acceptable due to the fact that the AGLD price was unknown at the moment of the airdrop for loot holders.

The exact amount of AGLD airdrop can be decided by the community so that both stakeholders group are reconciled in the same LOOT ecosystem. If no fair treatment is given to mloot holders, we run the high risk of a fork which will have a negative impact on the whole ecosystem.

Hi, Just wanted to link discussions around complete unification of $AGDL, $ASLV, OGLoots, MLoots.

If AGLD price goes up enough, it will eventually be profitable to mint new mLoot just for AGLD airdrop.

Or the price never goes up enough, because otherwise it will be profitable to mint mLoot and dilute other AGLD holders.

No new people need AGLD right now. There are no games built, this sounds like a cash grab for people who did not get the original AGLD airdrop.

I agree with this. Why is AGLD buoying the price of Loot derivatives? AGLD is for Loot ONLY. If we’re going to inflate, then there needs to be a good reason for it.

As it right now it’s proposal after proposal to inflate AGLD, when we haven’t even defined its role.

1 Like

You guys don’t make sense, if you screw with the currency you devalue it… look at every country!

DO NOT DEVALUE AGLD…
DO NOT PRINT MORE AGLD…

INSTEAD, ask for AGLD donations from LOOT/AGLD holders to fund the DAO…

This is how you raise funds… not by changing (what is supposed to be an immutable contract)

Request DAO funding from donations
This is greatly acceptable to everyone…
HELL you can even MAKE NEWS with how much is RAISED!
Accepting Donations Increases demand/price on AGLD
It lowers available liquidity (FURTHER BOOSTING PRICE AND VALUE)
Leave AGLD alone, it is fractionalized digital currency - let it flourish and let people acquire it…

Do NOT DeValue the 1st LOOT currency!
1st mover advantage is real… don’t go against the curve!

ASK FOR DONATIONS!
DON’T LOOT AGLD HOLDERS by devaluing their holdings, token holders are future players and current supporters!

LET thousands of people across the globe acquire this coin…
LET the word continue to spread…
LET adoption happen… this will drive up VALUE, this VALUE will spread to all LOOT-derivatives…

ASK FOR DAO DONATIONS

Additionally if the LOOT community keeps dropping/switching to something new every couple of days then there is NO STABILITY in LOOT or its community and NO TRUE VALUE!
THUS everything associated with LOOT, its NFTs, AGLD, BGLD, etc… will DROP in VALUE

Is this the message you want to send to the world?

DON’T MESS WITH AGLD…
Accept it for what it is.
Request AGLD holders to donate funds…
Request the community to purchase AGLD and send it to the DAO…
This will additionally send AGLD to the moon and really make a world wide presence…
You want to get AGLD on real exchanges… then DONT MESS WITH THE CODE!

That’s how you build more community adoption,
not by airdropping more coins and screwing over people holding AGLD, BGLD or any other tokens…

ADDITIONALLY, Not allowing token holders to vote on these concerns is Unacceptable
this is a community project and anything NFT/Tokens associated to LOOT should be able to vote!

DONT MESS WITH THE CODE
DONT MESS WITH AGLD INITIAL MEANING AND CURRENT-COIN LISTINGS

BUILD Market Domination so Intense that non-LOOT projects incentivize/incorporate AGLD into their games!

LET AGLD be the future currency of all Decentralized Games similar to El Salvador legalizing BTC as legal tender NOW every company/business/individual there will be acquiring/transacting with BTC…

This should be the way for AGLD!
LET IT BREATH!

Please see my proposal:
Proposal: Leave AGLD Alone - Create Layer2 Ronin-like SideChain with AMM :wink:

This will be a big depreciation of AGLD!

I like Rhinomilk’s suggestion. Burn mloot, get $AGLD.

Wonder if anyone can explain if I am part of loot or mloot community?
owner of 3 mloot… one each for my grandsons
Wanting to invest but cant due to community confusion… my confusion

This seems a good idea!

I totally agreed and just got it an idea why mloot properties shouldn’t be only focused.

coz It will be locked us to move fastly forward if we aware too much of properties/rarities,

i encouraged to every derivative one to design your own project to create various way, dont stick and provide privilege just only top 10K something like that.

Keep our head in to our main goal as the same;

“Network Effect”!

Very good, I agree with you. mloot itself is a mistake.

Very interested in learning about these projects

staking is awesome,I like it

@heygareth.eth Hello, i’d like to know this topic’s going on ?

Are there any final results for this AGLD design proposal for mLoot and others ?

I’m looking forward to your reply,
and thank you very much for raising useful topic.

Kind regards,