Genesis Scrolls Round 1 : { Amaranthines : Scroll #4 }

Name/Pseudonym: {RavensAnonymous}
Contact Info: {Discord : ashtr#3344| Twitter: ravens_anon}
Ethereum Wallet Address: {RavensAnonymous.eth}

Amaranthine’s thoughts are AI generated using OpenAI API

Genesis Scrolls Round 1: {Amaranthines : Scroll #4}

Scroll #19812

Pages from the notes of late adventurer, Morana of Ha‘ule‘u

[[ Mentions - Queen Violette of Vitriol, Queen Violette’s Silver ring, Amaranthines]]

21st Day in the Season of Icewhile
2nd Year of the Wolf

Vision 294
Trigger: Boneflowers around my sister’s grave.

The world is a wild, wild place. There’s no consistency or order to it. Only the wanderlusts and momentary insights of the moment tug at my heart. I’m constantly connected to the Great Zoo of the Bobolens. My skin is my own15 inch inch mirror bewteen fields canary yellow fields towards the brink of black. I’m an amaranthine. The world is an amara. Only the madwoman Amaranthine can be mad. The world is a wild, wild place. And the madwoman Amara must be something other than an amara. She sometimes thinks of the birds in her backyard as she views the wildflowers in the garden. She occasions celebratory coffee in her garden, with chickens, beforeOTOating onto the day’s findings in her head. She is an amara. SheConstantly thinks of the birds in her backyard as she sees the wildflowers in the garden. She occasions celebratory coffee in her garden, beforeOKOating onto the day’s findings in her head. She is an amara.

I’ve been getting many visions like these recently. They started when I found the ring. Is it from her childhood? When she was an infant and couldn’t form coherent thoughts? But no. She didn’t have the ring that young. Did lunacy take her at the end? But it doesn’t feel like her mind. There’s an echo of her in there somewhere, but something about the mind felt …. unfinished?

I hereby waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights together with all associated claims and causes of action with respect to this work to the extent possible under the law.
1 Like