Feel free to play out the LootVerse

1.Imagine: the first adventurers discovered a new world, the new world is so vast, they realized that their own strength alone is not enough to build it, in order to better develop this barren world, They broadcast the existence of the new world to the universe, so new adventurers came one after another. Considering the contributions of early adventurers and the needs of new world development, they(Loot and mLoot) negotiated to divide the element extraction space (50% each, or a certain proportion). But not all Loots are willing to participate in the extraction work. Some of them are more willing to start new adventures, and with the development of the new world, some loots gradually find more meaningful jobs, and the extraction space utilization rate of Loot will be gradually decreases. At the same time, infinite new adventurers with the dream of a new world are coming one after another. Their first job is normally to extract elements. This has intensified their competition in their space, and the extraction efficiency is reduced. As a result, some mloot will try to transfer their production capacity to the loot space, but all of this ensures the robustness of the entire system.

I think that basic elements(MTC) are goods, and their value comes from wider use. probably, it is necessary for mloot to be eligible to participate in the genesis of MTC. And maybe we need to design a set of dynamic output adjustment mechanism, which ensures that MTC can be allocated according to market demand.

My thinking model is: The total daily supply of MTC will be divided into two parts(/spaces), allocated to loot and mloot. Determine the mining efficiency of single loot and mloot, and adjust the mining efficiency in real time according to the difficulty cycle and market demand conditions.At the same time, considering that mloot is an infinitely expanding user group, when its production capacity is overcapacity, it should output capacity to the loot part. Based on the above factors, comprehensively determine the actual daily output.(I am keeping to try to build the prototype)

In addition, imo, with the progress of genesis mining, it‘s better to reserve about 5% of MTC for the community (regarding it as a natural law in the new world. Whenever a substance is generated or an item is destroyed, a part of the substance will be sucked away by a mysterious black hole. ) as an incentive for future events (for example: design an offensive and defensive campaign event, calculating the attack and defense values ​​of both offensive and defensive parties, at any moment, the dominant party can keep to mine the MTC in the event vault)

1. I think that the Composability of MTW is weaker than that of MTC, and it is difficult to become a basic substance. If you are worried that MTC will cause too much approve, I think that may not be a problem. If the lootverse can come true, there will be a lot of middlemen to solve it in the future.

2. POT is really a great idea, I like it.

3. thank you. I am not a programmer, but I am very glad to join erc20 lootverse, to contribute some ideas about the ecosystem. What dom and you is doing is really exciting!

2 Likes

I just revisited the original proposal, and I’m sorry there is no example of a decimal point. erc20 token is splittable, e.g. 0.01 MTW_SUN+0.75 MTW_GOLD, so in erc20
lootverse is possible to do like the component content in the material world.
Thoughts on loot and mloot: I’ve done a few videos, I suggest you watch them first (except I’m speaking in Chinese, you may need to use the translate function), and the design here is to try to compress the number of privileged classes (loot holders), so that all creation is based on MTC and MTW, in pursuit of rule justice.

I have some ideas

1. og loot should not be completely without status, nor should it be too much, can we design it so that loot mlloot status (energy) gradually decays and disappears over time?

2. there are too many different types of MTC and MTW, and using ERC20 faces a lot of complexity
    If the rules were changed to

• loot is generated as an ERC20-META-Token
  • MTCs and MTWs are ERC1155 and can be synthesised with an ERC20-META-Token through an ERC1155 contract. 3.
  • MTC and MTW can be reduced to ERC20-META-Token
    loot → ERC20-META-Token <-> MTC and MTW

Your IDEAS are very interesting, especially the part about the decay release token, which reminds me of the power law (from “scale” book),I will refine this part a bit。

Perhaps, it would be a good idea to use the same method as Bitclout. it does not require any permission from the Loot owner. from the day when Lootverse is issued, mate-token will still be generated every day, and the generated MTC and MTW will be publicly auctioned. 100% of the sales price will enter the staking pool. when the builder produces the new material, 50% of the holders will enter the staking pool, once the holders have verified on the LootVerse, they will get all of the staking pool.

I hope you can support