After scrolling through multiple threads, we agree on the common points:
- We want to include mLoot owner in the loot community by incentivizing them to cover up the gas costs.
- We want the incentivize in terms of $AGLD only so as to keep a single governance token.
- We want to make $AGLD inflationary in long term to act as a practical game currency.
Here is my proposal on how to incentivize the mLoot owners:
- The incentives should be done in exponentially decreasing fashion from the time of mint of loot bag. Minted loot bags today will get more incentives than minted loot bag yesterday. This will be helpful in controlling the supply shock created by mLoots and will give the early adopters advantage.
For eg. we can very well start with incentivizing the first day mints by 1000 AGLD and next day mints to 500 AGLD. Its just a concept and the exact formula can be developed later on.
Better would be to replace time with count of mints happened before and have something like?
1st bag mint - 1000 AGLD
2nd bag mint - 999 AGLD
3rd bag mint - 998 AGLD
Benefits of the structure:
- people will be encouraged to join the loot ecosytem by minting mloot early.
- Good synergy between loot adopters and early mLoot adopters