Loot Exchange is a community marketplace dedicated to the Loot Universe. We created it with three goals in mind:
- Lean-in to Loot-specific features, in order to offer a better UX
- Give the community control over the functionality they want in a marketplace
- Create a vehicle for collecting royalties, to enable experimentation in community funding
We now have a functional V1, and want to open it up for the community to participate.
- No platform fees
- All royalties (currently 1%) go to a treasury controlled by Loot token holders, to reinvest back into the community.
- Designed for Loot
- Includes UX touches like character art and rarity color-coding that general-purpose marketplaces lack.
- Can also support non-standard Loot features like Extensions and Synthetics
- Aggregated Order Book
- Includes both Open Sea orders and native Loot Exchange orders. This helps to avoid fragmented liquidity
- Open API
- Fetch metadata and market information. No API keys required.
- Battle-tested contracts
- Leverages the same exchange contract as Open Sea (Wyvern), which minimizes risk
- Anyone who has approved Open Sea for trading does not need to re-approve
Core Front-End design
Metadata and Order APIs
SDK for signing and submitting orders
Support for original Loot Bags
Loot-specific rarity data
Community treasury for managing royalties
Support for More Loot and other derivatives
Support for Extensions
Show which Loot derivatives
Bids / Offers UX
We met in the #loot-marketplace-dev discord channel and joined forces to bring it to life.
If you’re interested in contributing code or ideas, please reach out on Discord!