The guiding principle is a relatively simple game that can be deployed with existing and past Ethereum developments of no-loss lottery (PoolTogether), Rock / Paper / Scissors type game (CheezeWizards) with Loot and Character NFTs to create a skill and luck based game where there are only winners.
I hope this sparks a discussion and hopefully could see people who want to join and try to implement this. There is already a discussion happening in the characters discord
- Initially: Users stake USDC which is deposited to generate yield
- Once aGLD could be used for yield we can use that too (Stani has indicated listing aGLD in AAVE)
- Contract reads Loot NFTs + Character NFTs to Generate Stats, see example below.
- Player chooses 10 actions for 10 turns of battle - Attack / Defend / Magic
- If one of the Characters runs out of HP, they lose
- At the end of the 10 actions, the Character with the lowest HP loses, in the case of a tie, an action is played again.
- 64/128 single elimination game over 7 days
- Rock Paper Scissors Mechanic: Defend > Attack, Attack > Magic, Magic > Defend
- If a player successfully lands an action (e.g. he chose defend, opponent chose attack) he inflicts said damage to opponent
- Dodge is a stat in which opponent is likey to miss an attack
- Restoration is a stat which replenishes HP after taking damage
|Club||4||Strength||8||Attack||Damage inflicted on Attack||Add 10||22|
|Studded Leather Armor||7||Dexterity||7||Defense||Damage inflicted on Defend||Add 10||24|
|Ancient Helm||9||Inteligence||10||Magic||Damage inflicted on Magic power||Add 10||29|
|Sash||6||Vitality||6||Health||Total health||Multiply by 3||42|
|Heavy boots of the twins||8||Luck||8||Dodge (miss chance)||Chance to evade an attack||Subtract 10||6|
|Holy gauntlets of the Fox||6||Faith||5||Resoration||Healing after taking an attack||Divide by 3||8|