We should issue New Token(but Ticker is same, $AGLD). And then the value of Loot and $Token will continue to rise.
New Token($AGLD) will be officially token as a Governance Token in Loot. This Token will be linked with Loot.
The Loot ecosystem has been becoming increasingly fragmented. In particular, one of the reasons is the relationship between Loot and Original Token($AGLD). Currently, there is a serious separation between those who hold the Loot and those held by Original Token($AGLD).
- Issuing new token($AGLD) derived from Loot.
- This will be considered as a governance token for Loot accredited by Loot Community with Official Voting.
- The token distribution is as follows.
- 20% of tokens will be able to minted on the day of initial token distribution
- 80% of tokens will be able to minted evenly over 36 months.
- Allocation for mLoot Holders
Loot : mLoot(init.) = 8,000 : 1,308,004
- mLoot Holders can get 0.6079% of Total Tokens = (8,000/1,316,005)*100%
- Loot Holders can get 99.3921% of Total Tokens = (1,308,004/1,316,005)*100%
but for ecosystem expansion, Loot Holder will share allocation by 5%.
- Loot : 95%, mLoot : 5%
- Total Distribution
- Total Amount of $AGLD : 80,000,000
- moreLoot Holder : 4,000,000 AGLD (5%) ; 1 mLoot gets 3.05 AGLD for 36months
- Loot Holder : 76,000,000 AGLD (95%) ; 1 Loot gets 9,500 AGLD for 36months
In this way, the demand for Loot and mLoot will steadily increase, and the relationship between Loot and new Token($AGLD) will become clear.
We can anticipate that new Token($AGLD) can serve as a governance token for Loot ecosystem in the long term.