Shaping the Future of Fully On-Chain Games Together

Fully On-Chain Games (FOCGs) have grown in popularity in the past 3 years. We see more infrastructures getting ready and more ideas are now being turned into play tests or launching on mainnet. Here at Adventure Gold DAO, we are thrilled to see this progress. As a DAO propelling the adoption of the Loot NFT series, FOCG has been one of the most important adoption verticals we look forward to. However, we are still in the midst of how FOCG will become a mainstream narrative in this cycle. Given our community-oriented background, we wish to collect community opinions on how we can support the FOCG ecosystem.

Discussion Topics:

• Game Genre Integrations:

• Which game genres would best complement AGLD & Lootverse?
      • Are there specific genres, such as RPGs, strategy games, or collectible card games, that you believe would seamlessly integrate with the Loot NFT series & AGLD token?
      • What are the potential benefits of integrating these genres, and how might they enhance the player experience and engagement within our community?
  • Preferred Platforms for Fully On-Chain Games:

• What platform do you wish to play fully on-chain games on?
      • Browser
      • PC
      • Mobile (Progressive web app)
      • Mobile (Telegram mini app)?
    • Which platforms do you believe offer the best user experience and accessibility for FOCG?
      • How can we ensure that our supported games are optimized for the most popular platforms within our community?
  • Ecosystem Alignment:

• Which ecosystem do you see that aligns with our values and target audience?
      • Are there any blockchain ecosystems or communities that share our commitment to decentralization, innovation, and community-driven development?
      • How can we collaborate with these ecosystems to amplify our reach and impact?
  • Desired Partnerships:

• What project would you like to see partnering with AGLD?
      • Are there any specific projects or teams that you think would make valuable partners for AGLD?
      • How can these partnerships enhance our offerings and provide unique experiences for our community members and the FOCG space in general?

These discussions aim to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment where DAO and community members can share their ideas, insights, and feedback. By gathering diverse perspectives, we can make informed decisions about how to support the FOCG space that best serves the interests of the Loot & AGLD community.

We invite all Loot and AGLD community members to actively participate in these discussions and comment below. Your input is invaluable in shaping the future of the Lootverse.

2 Likes

Hi @Hill, happy to contribute to this.

• I think a very interesting genre that suits AGLD and Lootverse is the RPGs. The idea of players being able to own and trade assets has proven to be one interesting concept I have noticed from trends.

However, it is important to develop games that will provide value to the player. Taking insight from Axie Infinity where players collect, breed, raise, battle, and trade axies, it provided value for a lot of values for players like economic opportunity, asset ownership, strategic thinking, and other values that can keep a player coming back.

So in summary, it is important to think of what players will get from playing the game (this doesn’t have to be incentives alone) it could also be excitement, a rank system, a very cool in-game kit, just enough to grow their excitement. For now, I’ll be on a lookout for projects that can integrate with the Loot NFT and AGLD.

The benefit is that it builds the community and provides a better experience to players, translating to more time spent on the chain.

• The web3 community is moving to TON for gaming, and there a games that have gained much popularity on Telegram because of the game design + the fact that most people prefer mobile. In my opinion, we should build what is accessible and create a lot of fun, so Mobile will be the best option.

• Sincerely, I think a partnership with the TON is going to be a hit for AGLD and Lootverse as a whole, and that would boost a lot of community activity and reach.

These are my contributions for now.

1 Like