Thread for mLoot AGLD Proposals

mloot suppose to be a fairdrop, but I really don’t think mloot is, cuz it’s totally smashed by bots.

I like this. My one qualm is that it isn’t decisive enough to thwart a fork.

1 Like

AGDL to succeed it has to be a currency with incentives for people to use it. There is a reason Governments need to keep printing money to keep fueling the engines of a large society.

There will be games on top of loot with their own currencies this is an open world.

If AGDL wants any inclusive future it needs not only to incentivize a larger group but also keep incentivizing its usage.

Ponzis are not inclusive. There are already enough of those everywhere.

1 Like

Can delete if this is bad form but adding a space for mLoot with the primacy of $agld intact here:

2 Likes

Thanks for linking this!

1 Like

This is why I propose dropping it per wallet and not per mLoot. It would attempt to thwart bots success at minting mLoot

I don’t see how issuing more AGLD to mloot holders is going to align our incentives. Look at what we saw with OG loot holders; a bunch of them sold all their AGLD and are now at odds with those who didn’t over what to do with AGLD. If you issue more it’s not going to stay with the mloot holders any more than it did with the loot holders.

There’s good reason for wanting a token that’s held by the loot holders to have a high value: it can then be used to pay developers to help us build. Diluting the value by sending it to people on the outside will destroy the utility that it holds for us. And the set of mloot holders is simply too large to hope that we will be able to come collective agreements with all of them about what to build and how to spend our money. So therefore my counter-proposal is not endorse a new issuance to mloot.

3 Likes

This risks a successful fork that threatens the value of AGLD as a whole. There is no collective agreement on what to build as all building is permissionless, but this allows for mLoot holders to have a real stake in the economy.

I support this because will build a larger community.

I’d be interested to hear from a supporter of the proposal: what happens to AGLD’s utility if mLoot is a failed experiment?

There are serious concerns about its minting being pre-determined, that might prevent people from building on it. I just minted the below, because I knew what I was getting…

If mLoot gets replaced with a fairer expansion, how do you think about all the tokens given to mLoot holders?

but mloot is printing more everyday, how to solve ser?

I have 50 wallets with mLOOT in each. How would this prevent me from getting substantial amounts of AGLD?

1 Like

airdrop to mloot holder as per address or per asset can’t be successful, as bots can be run as massive addresses or smashing brunches of assets. As to mloot is printing more per day, it’s complex and not sustainable.

You can buy back 20% or 30% of the AGLD to pledge to generate the mAGLD, and then issue the mAGLD to the mloot holders, so that it will not cause AGLD inflation, will not harm the interests of existing investors, and it will work well. Incentivize mloot holders. We set the exchange ratio between AGLD and mAGLD, which makes AGLD=AXS, mAGLD=SLP.

2 Likes

I understand. Hopefully, during the upcoming days there will be a consensus via some voting mechanism to align with the both OG Loot owner and the project’s intended mass outer reach incentives.

mLoot holders outnumber Loot holders by a huge number. I agree they would be incentivized to start their own coin if not included in some way. Can we start here?

2 Likes

you are 100% correct. Mloot hold should feel welcome and accepted otherwise we may end up with an ecosystem no one want to be part of.

2 Likes

NO

DONT CHANGE AGLD,
DONT DEVALUE LOOT’s First Currency this instills instability!
Let others choose to acquire/incorporate/AMMswap it!

Look at my two other posts:
1)AGLD Consolidated Thread - #21 by MassAccept
2)Proposal: Leave AGLD Alone - Create Layer2 Ronin-like SideChain with AMM :wink:

Where did the conversation go? I have searched and still have no clear understanding
of where the discussion ended. I would like to understand what is being agreed upon with regards to mloot and ogloot and the proposals please.

Any update on this subject.