What do you think about the Loot universe?

Hello! All passionate adventurers.
Why do we think Loot is the most important medium to go to web3?
Loot is executed in a centralized way and can be used to create the universe, and Loot is the representative of true decentralization.

In the universe created by others, a book is written by an author, or the game company creates the universe, and even the universe NFT on the market is only owned by that project, and the common point of these is that they are only independent worlds, and did not do integration. But Loot is not. Loot is created by different people from all over the world and co-created in different languages, so it has great openness, diversity, freedom and flexibility. Even the stories, equipment, etc. imagined by these people can be is realized.

I would like to ask your thoughts on the Loot universe? And what do you think of the future blueprint for Loot?

In short, I would go off this sentence to summarize my opinion.

β€œIn the universe created by others, a book is written by an author, or the game company creates the universe, and even the universe NFT on the market is only owned by that project, and the common point of these is that they are only independent worlds, and did not do integration. But Loot is not. Loot is created by different people from all over the world and co-created in different languages, so it has great openness, diversity, freedom and flexibility. Even the stories, equipment, etc. imagined by these people can be is realized.”

As the Loot ecosystem can be said to be one of the most accessible to anyone wishing to get involved, I believe that the future of Loot is bright.

You can kill a man, you can kill an army, but to kill an idea, that is a feat that the 0.0001% are trying to do

Their entire constrictive economic structure fails against the collaborative nature of projects like Loot, Realms, Crypts, Genesis etc.

First it will be just a snowflake, then a mound of snow, until eventually the avalanche is set off (not referring to AVAX), of which Blockchain will gamify the Identification of Bad Actors across the entire economic platform.

Then, we can do some serious work.

1 Like